Your support will play a key role in Myanmar’s extraordinary transformation. By donating, you will help create an institution that will focus on making its world-class education accessible to students from all socioeconomic, religious and ethnic backgrounds.
We welcome contributions—volunteering, in-kind, monetary—for the development of the project. Currently, donations are accepted for the operation of Parami Institute. Parami is one of the principal beneficiaries of Myanmar Foundation for Analytic Education, a US-based 501(c)3 nonprofit foundation; donations to Parami are tax-deductible. Pledges for capital expenditure (e.g. buildings and infrastructure), operational expenditure (e.g. faculty and staff hire), and restricted and unrestricted endowments are welcome.
Parami Institute of Liberal Arts and Sciences is a beneficiary of Myanmar Foundation for Analytic Education.
- Foundation Name: Myanmar Foundation for Analytic Education
- EIN for non-profit: 061622911
- Bank Name: Bank of the West
- Bank Branch Address: 303 E 6th St, Loveland, CO 80537
- Account Holder Name and Address: Myanmar Foundation, 716 Layton Court, Santa Clara, CA 95051
- SWIFT Code: BWSTUS66
- Checking Acct #: 042238121
- Routing #: 107002147
- Treasurer’s Name: Barbara Engelhardt | email@example.com
- Address: 512 E. 6th St., Loveland, CO 80537, USA
- Phone #: 970-667-2664, 970-217-9045